Stand a chance to win one of five R1000 gift cards (each a “Gift Card”).
1. Promoter: This competition is promoted by Fixers On Demand (Pty) Ltd (reg. no.2020/444898/07) (“Fixr”, “Fixr SA”, “us”, “we” or “our”).
2. Competition Period: This competition runs from 7am on 15 February 2021 until 5pm on 18 March 2021 (“Competition Period”). No entries will be accepted after 5pm on 15 March 2021.
3. Who can enter: You are entitled to participate in this competition if: (i) you are a natural person who is at least 18 years old and who resides in South Africa; and (ii) it is lawful for you to be awarded the particular prize. You may NOT participate if you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, or if you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to Fixr or any other entity which directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Fixr, or if you are any of the aforementioned persons’ spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister or business partner.
4. How to enter: This competition is advertised on Fixr’s Facebook and Instagram social media accounts. To enter you must download the Fixr App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Register or login to the app using Facebook, Google and or Apple. Note that should you at any stage act in contravention of section 5 below, your entry will be withdrawn from the competition.
5. Content of your entry: Your entry may not: (i) contain any foul language, obscenities, defamation, hate speech or any otherwise inappropriate content in our sole discretion; nor (ii) contain any content which may be harmful to Fixr or its associated companies in any way; nor (iii) infringe the intellectual property or other rights of Fixr, its associated companies or any third party. We reserve the right to remove entries which we deem to be in contravention of this section 5.
6. How many times you can enter: You may enter this competition only once. Each Qualifying Entry (completed as described in section 4 above) will give you an entry into the draw.
7. Entry fees: There are no entry fees to participate in this competition, and no additional charges involved in acting as set out in section 4 above.
7.1 Prize: We will randomly select one winner once a week during the Competition Period, and one final winner after the end of the Competition Period (i.e. five winners in total), in accordance with section 9 below. Each winner will receive a corresponding gift card.
8. Winner: The first four winners will be chosen by way of random draw during the Competition Period, each at or before 4pm on a different day during the Competition Period, and the final winner will be chosen by way of random draw, at or before 4pm on 19 March 2021. Each winner will be announced by way of direct message to his/her applicable Facebook, Instagram or email account the day after the relevant draw. We will then send a direct message to request the particular winner’s name, surname, email address, ID number, delivery address and telephone number (“Participant Information”). We will make two direct attempts to obtain such information. Once we have received this information, we will deliver the corresponding gift card to the particular winner as soon as possible, subject to section 9 below. Proof of identity will be required upon delivery. We will select winners who have taken the steps set out in section 4 above and who are in compliance with these rules by way of random draw, at our sole discretion. Regarding the application of these rules and the selection of a winner and his/her prize in terms hereof, our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with a competition participant other than the winners.
9. Disqualification of winner: There are certain situations in which a winner will be disqualified from receipt of his/her prize, namely: (i) he/she fails to provide Participant Information within 24 hours of it being requested by us for the second time; (ii) he/she is found to have contravened any other rule set out herein; or (iii) upon delivery of the corresponding gift card, he/she refuses to or cannot provide reasonably sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity. In the event of disqualification of a particular winner, we will be entitled in our sole discretion to select another winner from amongst the competition participants.
10. Use of participant and winner information: By participating in this competition, you consent to the use by Fixr or a third party nominated by Fixr of your Participant Information, so that your name and surname can be announced as a winner and the corresponding gift card can be delivered to you. The particular winner may also be asked to permit the use of his/her image in marketing material, to participate in marketing activities, to permit Fixr the use of the image uploaded in marketing material, and/or be present when the relevant draw is taking place or he/she is announced as a winner, but he/she will be entitled to decline to do so. By entering this competition, you consent that Fixr can use the contents of the competition submission / your winning Qualifying Entry for marketing purposes.
11. Unforeseen events: In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right to cancel this competition (before entries are received), to change the number or nature of the prize at any time (on notice to you), or to change the rules at our discretion (provided that we will not change the conditions for participation or conditions for being awarded the particular prize, as stated herein).
12. Rules: By participating in this competition, you agree to all the competition rules set out above and the Fixr Terms and Conditions, without exception.
13. Using your card
13.1 You may use your card to pay for goods and services at suppliers as per the INREWARDS programme acceptance detailed below:
13.1.1 INREWARDS Card – accepted where MasterCard is accepted.
13.2 Your INREWARDS Gift card cannot be used for any transactions at an ATM or at a bank teller. It can only be used at in-store electronic terminals in the Republic of South Africa, as per the INREWARDS programme acceptance detailed above.
13.3 When you use your card to pay for goods or services you must sign a transaction slip.
13.4 Innervation Rewards will process the transaction against your available card balance. You will be able to shop at as many merchants as you wish up to the value on your card and after any deduction of fees if applicable.
13.5 All transactions and fees will be authorised by Innervation Rewards against funds on your card.
13.6 Merchants are responsible for transactions and are independent of the Card Purchaser, Innervation Rewards and Standard Bank. The Card Purchaser, Innervation Rewards and Standard Bank, Fixr are not liable if the merchant does not accept your card or if you have complaints about goods or services paid for with your card.
13.7 Innervation Rewards and Fixr is not responsible for any loss arising from any failure or malfunction of electronic facilities, delays in points-of-sale devices or Innervation Rewards’ supporting or shared networks, where applicable, resulting from circumstances beyond Innervation Rewards’ and Fixrs’ reasonable control.
13.8 No warranties, purchase protection, insurance, other promises or services are provided.
13.9 Once you have paid for a purchase, you cannot stop the transaction.
13.10 You are responsible for keeping track of the transactions on your card to ensure that you do not exceed your card balance.
13.11 Balance enquiries can be made by sending an SMS with your 16 digit card number to 34417, by visiting www.inrewards.co.za or by calling 0861 11 40 93 between 9am and 6pm, seven days a week, including public holidays.
14. Fees and interest
4.1 You will not be charged any fees on any purchases made using your card within the INREWARDS Network in South Africa.
14.2 Should you choose to use your INREWARDS Network Plus card outside of the INREWARDS Network you will incur a fee which will be deducted from the funds on your card.
14.3 A monthly dormancy fee will be deducted from the available funds on your card. This monthly fee will only be deductible after 12 months from the last time your card was loaded by the Card Purchaser.
114.4 You will not be paid any interest on the funds on your card.
4.5 Should you reset your INREWARDS Secure or INREWARDS Premium Imali Card PIN, a R 10.00 fee will be deducted from your card balance. (VAS rates may apply)
15. Closing your card
15.1 Your card will be closed when it expires.
15.2 Innervation Rewards may choose to revoke your card at any time to protect Innervation Rewards’ interests. If your card is revoked for reasons other than fraud or unlawful use, any credit remaining on the card will be refunded to the Card Purchaser.
16. Lost or Stolen cards
16.1 You are responsible for the safekeeping of your card. Your card is the same as having cash in your pocket. If you lose your card or if it is stolen and used by someone else, you will lose all the funds on your card.
17.1 Replacement cards
17.1 Fixr can stop and replace the card at the request of the Card Holder. Fixr will deduct a fee of R 125 plus VAT from the existing card balance, for the replacement card and for the transfer of funds. A replacement card, card wallet and card delivery to be charged separately. If there are insufficient funds to cover the replacement fee and the minimum load R50 (Fifty rand only) the card will not be replaced.
17.2 Expired cards
17.2 As cards have been issued from client stock to beneficiaries, instruction from beneficiaries will only be processed. Proof of expired card is required to be emailed to Fixr. (copy of the card front and back). Fixr will deduct a fee of R 125 plus VAT from the existing card balance, for the replacement card and for the transfer of funds. A replacement card, card wallet and card delivery to be charged separately. If there are insufficient funds to cover the replacement fee and the minimum load R 50 (Fifty rand only) the card will not be replaced.
17.3 Refunds requested by clients which require funds to be refunded from the master account into the clients bank account will incur a refund processing fee of either R500 excluding VAT or 3% excluding VAT of the total refund value, whichever is greater.